With the help of our modern transit facility, we are capable of delivering the orders at the desired place with ease. Being one of the prominent names in the industry, we, as a Supplier, bring forth a wide array of appalams to our customers.
As a famed name in the industry, buyers can stay rest assured for on-time delivery as we are supported by modern facilities. We are the most promising name when it comes to appalams.
Also, we maintain complete hygiene inside the unit.
List of Appalam Manufacturers in India :
How to manufacture Appalam in India?
Black Urad Dal – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tblsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Oil – 1/2 cup
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
1. Clean and spread out the urad dal under the sun for a few hours.
2. Then grind to a smooth powder.
3. Add asafoetida powder, cooking soda and salt.
4. Also Add enough water and knead well to a thick dough.
5. Add oil and cumin seeds.
6. Knead again to a chapati dough consistency.
7. When the dough to turn pale yellow, pinch small balls of the dough and roll them out into thin circles.
8. Keep them under the sun (or under the fan) for 30 to 45 minutes or until the moisture has evaporated.
9. Then Store them in a clean, dry container.
10. Then Fry them in hot oil and serve with rice or as desired.